Friday, December 17, 2010

Checking out some Street Food in Madison, Wi

My husband and I took a weekend trip to Madison, WI for food and hockey! We had a fun time wondering around downtown Madison window shopping and looking for interesting things and food.
There were some street carts, like mini campers around selling food. This place looked good so we thought we'd try some curry!
So we tried the Squash Curry.
Squash Curry
It was very, very good! A couple of pieces of the squash were cold or even frozen in the middle, but the flavor was FANTASTIC! The vegetables were good and the curry sauce was fantastic!

Don't be afraid to try new things, even if it's on the street. Use your common sense, what's the worst that could happen?

3 comments:

  1. I love curry, but I'm not sure I'd eat it off the street though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oilfield: the flavor was very, very good

    Uninspired: you only live once!

    ReplyDelete