Friday, September 3, 2010

A Random Thursday

One random Thursday I just happened to have the day off work. My Hubby says "let's go out to lunch". So I think we are going some where close by before he has to go to work. While we are driving I notice we are heading to Chicago. I said "you don't have to work to day do you"? He had taken the day off to surprise me with going to Cemitas Puebla another Triple D restaurant!  http://www.cemitaspuebla.com 


Cemitas are a Mexican sandwich found only in Puebla, Mexico. Sesame seed bread layered with avocado, choice of meat, Adobo Chipotle Peppers, fresh Oaxacan cheese and Papalo(seasonal). The sandwiches were very good and different from any other Mexican food I have had, but my husband's favorite thing was a Taco Arabes: spit roasted pork an onions wrapped in a thick tortilla served with a chipotle salsa (on the show they  called it a Mexican Gyro!). He said it was awesome!

We had another great time checking out a new place! The food was great, the owners were very nice. You should check it out sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment