Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Starting out

I am a minor foodie, my husband is more of a major foodie and we are raising our son to be a foodie.  We are not pretentious or snooty we just enjoy food and pretty much everything to do with food!  I enjoy cooking, my husband loves it, and I love to bake.  But more than that we love to eat!

We watch a lot of Food TV, and have been to some places from the show Check Please, a show that highlights restaurants usually not far from the area where we live.  So when we decided to go to as many places form Triple D (Diners Drive-ins and Dives) as we could that looked interesting to us I thought it would be fun to create a blog and write about the places we go for food.  In the past we have had some interesting stories and even funny stories just on how we got to some place. 

So even if no one else reads this blog or finds it interesting at least it will be a web journal of Our Food Travels for us to look back on someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment